Most likely the go-to-market will be
Create pride, focus and follow up. Hard.
At the same time, an extensive company kick-off centered around the new brand will most likely be in the works. The kickoff usually creates an intense feeling of pride and ownership throughout the whole organization.
In the background, your core implementation team will be tirelessly working on the external readiness of the launch. Here are a list of things that will probably be included:
- Identity changes on all digital platforms (logo, colors, elements, fonts, etc.)
- Communication and launch content
- PR announcements
- Marketing strategy
- Business model changes
- Talent acquisition strategy
- New website development
- Product development and innovation
- Training programs
Motivation and focus.
– launching a new vertical, in a new market that will widen the market extensively